Discussion: All the characters leavingReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
T-fawny
T-fawny
All the characters leaving
May 20 2011, 5:40 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2011, 5:40 PM EDT
I read somewhere that Paul Guilfoyle (Jim Brass) has or is going to sign on for another season. I hope Doc Robbins doesn't leave. Too many central characters are leaving!!! Pretty soon it's oly going to be Nick, Greg, and Hodges. I mean, I'm glad they'll hopefully still be here, but I want Catherine and Grissom and Sara. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sand_and_Sage
Sand_and_Sage
1. RE: All the characters leaving
May 22 2011, 5:26 PM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
LOL The only one who will have limited time and episodes , is Marg. And the new gal Ecklie's daughter Elizabeth Harnois is going to be a new person. Jorja is in talks with TPTB, and Laurence just told EW this!

"I'm not looking to go anywhere, I'm having a great time, he says. while acknowledging that it was a "challenge" replacing William Petersen as Grissom, I was cogizant of the fact that Grissom was a much loved character. I made it my business to sit down an watch most every episode of CSI from S/1, till I came on. It was about understanding the world & becoming as immersed in the show as possible, and I LOVE IT" And there's Wallace Langham as Hodges, he's there as is Super Dave, Henry, Archie, and Doc. A full house so to speak. Also we've got to see what Ray tells Schultz the IA guy on was it "self-defense or murder" So far it's a full house entering into S/12~
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)