Discussion: I swear Sara looks pregnant!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
Gunshot_Residue
Gunshot_Residue
I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Oct 20 2007, 6:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2007, 6:06 PM EDT
It's been an idea of mine since before the season premiere, but The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp got me thinking more and more that Sara would end up pregnant, now even more so since she said yes to Grissom! Her belly looks a little bigger and it's almost like a whisper in the message boards...every rumor comes from somewhere, right? So, my idea is that by the next episode it'll either start out or end with Grissom and Sara's wedding. In the next episode it'll be a bit later and they'll have been married for awhile, and Sara will tell Grissom in the lab she's pregnant or he'll already have known and she'll tell her co-workers by requesting a LOT of time off, like say, nine months, and that's how everybody will know. Elaborate, huh? Well, that's what's been going on in my mind for a long, long time, and I just want to know if anyone agrees with me, partially or otherwise. Honestly, if CBS doesn't make it just a bit more clear as to what is happening, what with Sara and Grissom being engaged and Jorja Fox leaving at the same time, then I will act as angry as I am in the morning all the time. We all need to know, and we're just waiting for that one little hint to come to send us off making up the wildest rumors ever, only to be either confirmed or denied in the next episode, which, by the way, won't come on till two weeks!! The tension is killing me! 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
ilovecsi91
ilovecsi91
1. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Oct 20 2007, 6:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2007, 6:23 PM EDT
a couple things to say to your comment,
a) i have also heard that sara is supposed to have a baby, but jorja fox has always had a bit of a belly,
she said so herdelf, she likes her beer, and people have said every couple seasons that she was preggo, i thought she was to for a bit, before i actually started watching week to week,
but i think that that would be amazing if she were,
and she would take off more than 9 months. she would take off like a year and 9 months,.
because she wouldnt come back to work right after having the baby, then comes maternaty leave,
i think that they will break the news to the team about the engagment in the next episode, but there is only 3 left until jorja is gone, so they are gonna have to do some major story wrapping in the next 3 episodes,
i know they are all already made, ,
are you sure who and what isnt comming out for 2 weeks???????
cause jorja was supposed to not be leaving till the 7th episode, and it was set to air on nov 8th, and that is in 3 weeks, so how could we miss a week??????
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
JoTags
JoTags
2. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Oct 21 2007, 3:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2007, 3:24 AM EDT
"a couple things to say to your comment,
a) i have also heard that sara is supposed to have a baby, but jorja fox has always had a bit of a belly,
she said so herdelf, she likes her beer, and people have said every couple seasons that she was preggo, i thought she was to for a bit, before i actually started watching week to week,
but i think that that would be amazing if she were,
and she would take off more than 9 months. she would take off like a year and 9 months,.
because she wouldnt come back to work right after having the baby, then comes maternaty leave,
i think that they will break the news to the team about the engagment in the next episode, but there is only 3 left until jorja is gone, so they are gonna have to do some major story wrapping in the next 3 episodes,
i know they are all already made, ,
are you sure who and what isnt comming out for 2 weeks???????
cause jorja was supposed to not be leaving till the 7th episode, and it was set to air on nov 8th, and that is in 3 weeks, so how could we miss a week??????"
According to JFO the next new episode is scheduled to air November 8. The date move was because of baseball. The next episode on Thursday night is a repeat of Ending Happy. I thought Ending Happy had some hilarious scenes and a memorable GSR scene.

3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
JoTags
JoTags
3. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Oct 21 2007, 3:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2007, 3:52 AM EDT
"It's been an idea of mine since before the season premiere, but The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp got me thinking more and more that Sara would end up pregnant, now even more so since she said yes to Grissom! Her belly looks a little bigger and it's almost like a whisper in the message boards...every rumor comes from somewhere, right? So, my idea is that by the next episode it'll either start out or end with Grissom and Sara's wedding. In the next episode it'll be a bit later and they'll have been married for awhile, and Sara will tell Grissom in the lab she's pregnant or he'll already have known and she'll tell her co-workers by requesting a LOT of time off, like say, nine months, and that's how everybody will know. Elaborate, huh? Well, that's what's been going on in my mind for a long, long time, and I just want to know if anyone agrees with me, partially or otherwise. Honestly, if CBS doesn't make it just a bit more clear as to what is happening, what with Sara and Grissom being engaged and Jorja Fox leaving at the same time, then I will act as angry as I am in the morning all the time. We all need to know, and we're just waiting for that one little hint to come to send us off making up the wildest rumors ever, only to be either confirmed or denied in the next episode, which, by the way, won't come on till two weeks!! The tension is killing me!"
I must admit when I saw Sara walking down the hall in the lab - after the marriage proposal scene - the thought that she may be pregnant occurred to me. However, during past seasons I also thought Sara looked pregnant at times and she wasn't. I don't think the storyline is headed in that direction but, it would be a happy exit for her character.
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Winnipeg
Winnipeg
4. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Oct 21 2007, 5:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2007, 5:14 AM EDT
"I must admit when I saw Sara walking down the hall in the lab - after the marriage proposal scene - the thought that she may be pregnant occurred to me. However, during past seasons I also thought Sara looked pregnant at times and she wasn't. I don't think the storyline is headed in that direction but, it would be a happy exit for her character."
She was wearing one of those empire waist type peasant shirts, tight around the boobs but falling loosely around the waist , then again Ronnie was wearing the same type of shirt. Maybe, Baby, but I don't think so, yet.

In her departure interview with EW.com Jorja said that because of the intense shooting schedule she felt that she had forgotten to do things in her personal and professional life one of the things that she said she forgot to do was have a family. Maybe that what she wants to do have a child, do a movie, write, direct, produce, and or see the world.

She has my permission (like she really needs it) to do all of the above but only if she promises to:
(a) during the time off comeback once and a while(a lot).
(b) when she's done with her list of personal and professional to do's comes back to the show and stay till it finishes it long and outstanding run.
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
ilovecsi91
ilovecsi91
5. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Oct 22 2007, 8:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 22 2007, 8:47 AM EDT
for sure,
i havnt read this interview, but i am going to go right now,
i always wonderd if he ever wanted to have a family, and though she is by no means old, she doesnt have a whole lot of time left to start one, as i know women her age that can no longer have children,
i would love to see jorja have a family,
and would love it more if sara had one with grissom,
but ya,
csi has taken up her intire 30s, and i cant see her having alot of time for social life, dateing and starring on a weekly show would be tuff, and now that she is more well known, dateing someone not in the buisness would be hard as well,
i think thats y actors always date actors, cause every one else drules over them and they dont know if its her they like, her money, or just the fact that shes sara sidle,
anyway, not the point,
i agree with her 99.9% on leaving csi,
the other 0.1 percent is that piece of me that doesnt want to not be able to see her every week on the show,
but i think that maby if she had already had a family and had a bit more under her belt before taking on csi then she wouldnt want to leave yet, because she would have already done so much,
but she was a pretty new face, not many people knew who she was before she became sara sidle.
i still say, good on her,
i cant wait to see what she does next, but i have a feeling she wont be doing anything big screen, more likely more humanitarian work, and paying a bit more attention to her theater.

and i wonder, if she did do a movie, would she be stuck with her "csi part" and every one will just think she cant do it cause she is stuck with that rep, or will she be chassed by every movie because now she is more popular and every one knows who she is and she will sell alot of movies...???
i wonder what way that would go.

amyway i know i rambled that whole time but those are just all my thoughts on the matter
lol

Rel
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

csifan21
6. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
May 6 2010, 7:31 AM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2010, 7:31 AM EDT
season 10 now and she still looks pregnant... is it 4 real on the show and shes keeping it a secret from everyone? is that part of the reason why she didnt go with gil to france? just wondering... Do you find this valuable?    
ilovecsi91
ilovecsi91
7. RE: I swear Sara looks pregnant!
Nov 5 2010, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 5 2010, 7:42 PM EDT
she was in france with grissom from what i understand it, but she left. and if that where true, shes been prignant for the last 10 years! cause everyone seems to think she is every season. haha. SHES NOT PRIGNANT! LEGGO THE PREGGO!!!!
(now if in the next episode its randomly revealed that she is i will feel like an idiot. but whatever)
Do you find this valuable?